Week 36 of 2011Recorded on Sep 11, 2011 in Granada, Spain.
When I tried to open back last week's project to try to work on it a bit more I found two of the tracks "damaged". That's best way I can think to describe it. They sounded like they had filters on them and the volume was almost completely down. Nothing I did would get them back to normal. It's like the file has been corrupted or something. Both tracks were using Spector. As I was working on it, the volumes of these two track kept changing randomly at times. I think it happened a bit this week as well with the Spector track I used. I wonder if it's a bug with the synth or if it's my set up.
- Groove Agent ONE